Home About Me Ask a Question!

November 14, 2012

What is your most prized possession?

That is a difficult question because I don't prize possessions.
When I did prize possessions, they seemed to disappear.  I had a coat.  It was beautiful.  Charcoal gray with a velvet collar.  It fit me beautifully making me look tall and thin.  It was the nicest coat I ever had.  One night I went to a restaurant that had a coat rack in the lobby.  When I came back out, the coat was gone.  Someone had stolen it.
An earlier possession was a wool sweater that cost most of my clothing allowance.  My Mother washed it and then I had a lovely sweater for my doll.
As an adult, we had an almost new car.  The first one that wasn't rusty and on it's last legs.  A car pulled out in front of my husband and he couldn't stop.  That was the end of the car.
Maybe, that is why I no longer prize possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment