Home About Me Ask a Question!

October 24, 2012

What was the craziest hairdo you ever had?

Without doubt, the one I have now.  I always had straight hair absolutely devoid of any natural tendency to curl.  In fact, permanents wouldn't take.  My hair wouldn't even curl for a day after the perm.  I wasted a lot of money trying to get curly hair like my parents and brothers.  Now, when I don't care any more, my hair gets curly.  I have no idea how to care for curly hair that curls when wet and gets bushy when it dries.  I have tried gels and mousse without much success.  I pull it back into a ponytail that resembles a bunch of dried weeds.  The only solution I have found so far is to wrap it into a bun and pin it down to prevent it from escaping into the entropy it seems to prefer.
The next craziest one was the one my daughter created for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment