Home About Me Ask a Question!

January 12, 2014

What is the biggest fish you ever caught? What is the biggest animal you have ever caught?

The only fish I ever caught was wrapped in plastic and laying on a Styrofoam plate.  I have been fishing but never caught anything live.
The biggest animal was a chicken.  When I was young, I entered the 4-H chicken catching contest and won first prize for being the first one to catch a chicken.  It wasn't a point of pride with me though because I was standing in the pen with all the chickens and the others kids and opened my hand and a chicken jumped into it.  I closed my fingers and was the winner.  Boring.  Now the greased pig contest, that was fun but girls weren't allowed to compete.
Wouldn't it be exciting if I had caught a tiger or an elephant?

No comments:

Post a Comment