Home About Me Ask a Question!

November 10, 2012

Have you had a good life?

The short answer is yes.  There have been tragedies and setbacks in my life as there are in everyone's life but nothing so serious as to damage me permanently.  I have been blessed with five healthy children who have grown into responsible adults.  I have been blessed with fifteen grandchildren who have loving and responsible parents.  There have been no deaths or divorces in our immediate family.
I have reached the age of contentment where I no longer have a desire for more than I already have and want to give rather than acquire.  I have children, grandchildren, friends and my dogs.  I have a house to live in,  food to eat, a dependable car, my church, and freedom to continue living on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment